Legal Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Qassim Cement Company (QCC) Website (the Site).
Please read these terms carefully before using or accessing the Site, or any materials contained in or linked to the Site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site or any part of thereof. Your clicking on the button marked "I accept" or your continued use of the site, your causing the use of this site through electronic or other means indicates your acknowledgement that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time. QCC reserves the right to update or revise these terms and conditions hereunder.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, regional, national and international laws, regulations, ordinances, by-laws and rules and that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur as a result of your use of or access to the ECC Site, including, without limitation, the content of your transmissions through or to the QCC Site.
By way of example, and not as a limitation ,you agree not to:
- Use the QCC Site in connection with chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Harvest or otherwise collect or disseminate information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Create a false identity or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- Transmit through the QCC Site unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable material;
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including without limitation, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Use the QCC Site to violate any applicable law restricting the export or import of data, software or any other content:
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the QCC Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the QCC Site, or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the QCC Site, through password mining or by any other means;
- Interfere with another member/s’
- use and enjoyment of the ECC Site;
- Use the QCC Site in any unethical manner or contrary to accepted community standards; or
- Use the QCC Site to solicit business for any competitive company or service.
- Investors must not rely on information provided on the Site for investment decisions as such information does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any QCC securities.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, data, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material accessible to you by virtue of your use of the QCC Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, data rights, publicity or privacy rights and/ or other intellectual property rights and/or laws. Under the Saudi Intellectual Property Laws and/or international treaties and agreements containing provisions on the protection of Intellectual Property Rights, you are prohibited from; reproducing, sell, lease, modify, copy, republish, upload, download, post, broadcast, distribute, or transmit, in any way content available through the QCC Site. You are also prohibited from introducing data by whatever means to the QCC Site that would modify or likely to modify the content or appearance of the data, the presentation or organization of the site, or the works featured on the QCC Site.
Information Submitted by User
All information submitted or posted to QCC via the Site shall automatically be deemed and remain the property of QCC to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute or promote the information in any form for any purpose. You further represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to the information and that public posting and use of the content by QCC will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all information posted or submitted by you. QCC shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the QCC entity having direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law, however QCC never shares your personal data with any third party. All persons under the age of 21 are advised to get permission from their parent or guardian before submitting personally identifiable data to QCC Site.
QCC may make use of “Cookie” technology to measure Site activity and to collect such information as i.e. browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location, on an anonymous, aggregate basis, in order to tailor information to suit your individual preferences. “Cookies” are specific types of information that a website transfers to a user’s computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes, and are not known to transmit computer viruses or otherwise harm your computer. Many “Cookies” last only through a single session, or visit. Others may have an expiration date, or may remain on your computer until you delete them. “Cookies” may make the use of a Web site easier by, for example, saving passwords and preferences. While most browsers will automatically accept “Cookies”, you can set your browser to reject “Cookies”. However, if you choose to reject “Cookies”, you may not be able to use certain of our online services or website features. Please be aware that the website may allow other companies presenting advertisements, services or other features on it, to access “Cookies” on your computer. The website does not control how other companies may use “Cookies”, and is not liable for any claim whatsoever arising from such use.
You have the right to access, delete and modify any personal data collected through “Cookies”.
Availability and Suspension or Denial of Access
The Site is normally accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. However the website is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations. In case of major difficulty such as those related to our information system or to the structure of telecommunications networks or any other technical issue, for maintenance reasons (this list is not by any mean exhaustive), the access to all or part of this website can be interrupted. QCC may, without notice, suspend, disconnect, deny or restrict your access to the QCC Site: (a) during any technical failure of, or modification or maintenance to, the QCC Site; (b) if you use the website in breach of this Agreement; or (c) if you do or fail to do anything which in QQC’s opinion may have the effect of jeopardizing the operation or integrity of the QCC Site. The website can be modified without any notice.
Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- QCC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement and/or other information displayed and/or distributed through the QCC Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information is at your sole risk.
- QCC does not and cannot review all materials posted to the QCC Site by users, and QCC is not responsible for any such materials.
- The QCC Site, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available thereon or accessed there through is provided "as is.", “as available” QCC and its partners make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for: (1) the materials, information or functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the QCC Site; (2) any products or services of or links to third parties; or (3) any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the QCC Site or any linked sites. QCC and its partners disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability and/ or fitness for a particular purpose. QCC does not warrant that the functions contained in the QCC Site or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the QCC Site or the server on which it operates is free of viruses or other harmful components. QCC will not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the QCC Site whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any legislation, rule or decision implies any term or warranty that cannot be excluded.
- QCC may offer members tools through which to transact business or otherwise interact with third parties, including individuals. Members must take appropriate precautions in providing information to such third parties or in otherwise interacting with such third parties. All contacts or interactions between you and such third parties are at your own risk, and QCC shall have no liability for any such contacts or interactions.
- QCC is bound only by reasonable -endeavors obligation concerning the information it makes available to persons visiting its Site.
- Not all products and services as described in the Site are available in all geographical areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subjects to final determination by QCC.
- Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are additional to these terms and conditions. In event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail for those sections or pages.
If a provision of this Agreement or a right or remedy under it is invalid or unenforceable in a particular jurisdiction: (a) it is to be rendered in that jurisdiction only to the extent that it would become valid; and (b) it does not affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in another jurisdiction or the remaining provisions in any jurisdiction.
A single or partial exercise of a right does not preclude a further exercise of that right or the exercise of another right. Failure by QCC to exercise a right or delay in exercising that right does not prevent its exercise or operate as a waiver. A waiver is only effective in the specific instance and for the specific purpose for which it is given and may only be given in writing.
Governing Law :
QCC reserves its rights granted under Saudi law as well as under any other law, including international law and treaties. In case of your breach of any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein. QCC may bring any cause of action against you before any competent jurisdiction.