Finishing Cement is a key product of Qassim Cement introduced in the year 2003 after a number of studies and experiments which proved it to be appropriate for various purposes like finishing jobs, plaster, masonry, tile works and flooring.
Finishing Cement complies with the Saudi Standard SASO – ASTM C91/2018
Some of the features of Finishing Cement which make it most appropriate for special applications is as below
- Excellent workability, due to its easy flow behavior.
- Lesser Cracks & Crevices due to low “Heat of Hydration”.
- It has long setting time as one of the major features which helps during application.
- Reduced or no efflorescence due to low diffusivity.
- Less consumption of Paints due to fineness in nature.
- Smooth surface while plastering
Recommended to be used for all type of finishing jobs because of its fineness, better smoothness and extended flexibility in mixture and application.
- All types of Finishing and Plastering jobs
- Tiling and Masonry
- Tiles and Bricks manufacturing
- Floor Plaster and Screeding
Caution: It is forbidden to use this product in structural works, concrete flooring and pipe manufacturing.