The Board of Directors of Qassim Cement Company invites its shareholders to attend the Forty-Eighth Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting) remotely by using modern technology means.
The Board of Directors of Qassim Cement Company is pleased to invite the shareholders to attend the Forty-Eight Ordinary General Assembly meeting, which decided to be held at 18:30 on Wednesday 23-03-2022(G) corresponding to 20-08-1443(H) using the modern technology means, to ensure the safety of the companys’ shareholders and to support the efforts, preventive and precautionary procedures applied by the relevant health authorities against spreading of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and as an extension of the continuous efforts by all government authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting:
By using modern technology from the company's headquarters in Buraidah.
URL for the Meeting Location:
Date of the General Assembly's Meeting:
2022-03-23 Corresponding to 1443-08-20 at 18:30.
Every shareholder has the right to participate and that is for the shareholders registered in the company's shareholders register at the Depository Center at the end of the trading session preceding the General Assembly meeting, according to the rules and regulations.
Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting:
The meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly will be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least a quarter of the capital. In case the quorum is not complete, a second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares attend in it.
General Assembly Meeting Agenda:
1) Voting on the Board of Directors annual report for the year ended 31-12-2021.
2) Voting on the company's auditor's report for the year ended 31-12-2021.
3) Voting on the financial statements for the year ended on 31-12-2021.
4) Voting on appointing the company’s auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the Audit Committee, to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the second & third quarters, annual of the year 2022 and the first quarter of the year 2023, and determining their fees.
5) Voting on the decision of the Board of Directors regarding the dividends that have been distributed to shareholders amounted of 315 million SAR, represents (3.50) SAR per share for the first, second, third and fourth quarters of 2021. (attachment)
6) Voting on absolving the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the year ending 31-12-2021.
7) Voting on disbursing an amount of (2,824,110 SAR), as remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors for the year ended on 31-12-2021.
8) Voting on delegating the Board of Directors to declare interim dividends on a quarterly basis for the year 2022.
Shareholders registered on Tadawulaty Services website will be able to vote remotely on the assembly’s agenda through the (e-voting) service, starting from 10:00 o'clock in the morning of Sunday 20-03-2022 corresponding to 17-08-1443 (H) and until 19:00 o’clock on the day of the meeting, Note that registration and voting in Tadawulaty services is available free of charge to all shareholders through the following link: www.tadawulaty.com.sa
Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting:
The right to register attendance at the assembly meeting ends at the time of the assembly meeting, and the right to vote on the assembly's agenda for the attendees ends when the counting committee finishes counting the votes.
Method of Communication:
For inquiries, you are kindly requested to contact the Shareholders Relations section through phone number 0163160026 or 0163165513 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Please check your Internet Connection
Thank you for getting in touch!
Qassim Cement produces more than 4 million metric tons of high-quality cement and superior performance. Our professional human capital is employed in our advanced factory that works to achieve the goal of providing high quality products to our customers.
Qassim Cement Co.| Building No: 4266 | Unit Number: 1 | Buraidah: 52271 - 6735 | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone : (+966) 16 316-5555
Fax : (+966) 16 381-6041
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org