The Board of Directors of Qassim Cement Company invites its shareholders to attend the forty-sixth Ordinary General Assembly meeting (the first meeting) remotely by using modern technology from the company's headquarters in Buraidah.
URL for the Meeting Location: https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa/
Date of the General Assembly's Meeting: 2021-03-17 Corresponding to 1442-08-04
Time of the General Assembly's Meeting: 18:30
Every shareholder has the right to participate and that is for the shareholders registered in the company's shareholders register at the Depository Center at the end of the trading session preceding the General Assembly meeting, according to the rules and regulations.
Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting:
In order for a regular general assembly meeting to be valid, the attendance of shareholders must representing at least 25% of the company's shares. In case the quorum is not complete, a second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares attend in it.
General Assembly Meeting Agenda:
1) Voting on the Board of Directors annual report for the year ended 31-12-2020.
2) Voting on the company's auditor's report for the year ended 31-12-2020.
3) Voting on the financial statements for the year ended on 31-12-2020.
4) Voting on appointing the company’s auditor from among the candidates based on the recommendation of the Audit Committee, to examine, review and audit the financial statements for the second & third quarters, annual of the year 2021 and the first quarter of the year 2022, and determining their fees.
5) Voting on the decision of the Board of Directors regarding the dividends that have been distributed to shareholders amounted of 400.5 million SAR, represents (4.45) SAR per share for the first, second and third quarters of 2020. (attachment)
6) Voting on the business and contracts between the company and the “NBK Capital”, in which a member of the Board of Directors Mr. Tariq Bin Mutlaq Al Mutlaq has an indirect interest and to license it, where “QCC” invested part of its liquidity amounted of 8,542,200 million US dollars in a Islamic lease and finance Ltd. funds, which is managed by “NBK Capital”, of which Mr. Tariq Mutlaq Al-Mutlaq holds the position as Chairman of the Board of Directors and also holds the position as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Qassim Cement Company. (attachment)
7) Voting on absolving the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the year ending 31-12-2020.
8) Voting on disbursing an amount of (2,701,918 SAR), as remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors for the year ended on 31-12-2020.
9) Voting on delegating the Board of Directors to declare interim dividends on a quarterly basis for the year 2021.
10) Voting on the Board’s resolution to appoint Eng. Mutab Muhammad Al-Shathry as a (non-executive) board member starting from the date of his appointment on 09-03-2020 G. to complete the Board term until the end of the current term on 31-12-2021 G., succeeding the former member Mr. Abdul Majeed Ahmed Al-Haqbani (non-executive member). (CV attachment)
11) Voting on the Board’s resolution to appoint Mr. Osama Nasser Al-Saif as an (independent member) board member starting from the date of his appointment on 01-06-2020 G. to complete the Board term until the end of the current term on 31-12-2021 G, succeeding the former member Mr. Muhammad Mansour Al-Mashouq (non-executive member). (CV attachment)
12) Voting on the Board’s resolution to appoint Mr. Tariq Bin Khald Al-Marshoud (non-executive board member) representative of the General Organization for Social Insurance as an Audit Committee member, starting from 21-10-2020 G. until the end of the current committee’s term on 31-12-2021 G., to succeed the former committee member Mr. Abdul Majeed Ahmed Al-Haqbani (non-executive board member), effective from the date of the resolution issued on 21-10-2020 G. This appointment is in accordance with the Audit Committee Regulations. (CV attachment)
13) Voting on the regulation of the Standards of the Board Member's Competing Activity Regulation. (attachment)
Shareholders registered on Tadawulaty Services website will be able to vote remotely on the assembly’s agenda through the (e-voting) service, starting from 10:00 o'clock in the morning of Sunday 14-03-2021 corresponding to 01-08-1442 (H) and until the time of ending the meeting, Note that registration and voting in Tadawulaty services is available free of charge to all shareholders through the following link:
Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting:
The right to register attendance at the assembly meeting ends at the time of the assembly meeting, and the right to vote on the assembly's agenda for the attendees ends when the counting committee finishes counting the votes.
For inquiries, you are kindly requested to contact the Shareholders Relations section through phone number 0163160026 or 0163165513 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your Internet Connection
Thank you for getting in touch!
Qassim Cement produces more than 4 million metric tons of high-quality cement and superior performance. Our professional human capital is employed in our advanced factory that works to achieve the goal of providing high quality products to our customers.
Qassim Cement Co.| Building No: 4266 | Unit Number: 1 | Buraidah: 52271 - 6735 | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone : (+966) 16 316-5555
Fax : (+966) 16 381-6041
Email : email@example.com